Smoothing the Way for an Easy Transition
For vet professionals already part of a practice that's transitioning to the VU family, you probably have questions about the transition and how it will affect your job. To walk you and your fellow team members through the process, your practice will be assigned a vet from our veterinary engagement team. Your VET representative will be your transition guide answering all your questions while ensuring you continue to perform high-quality care.
The Sky’s the Limit: Opportunities to Grow
At Veterinary United, we play the long game by nurturing everyone’s ability to lead and advance in the organization. We provide countless professional development opportunities that allow you to grow and thrive in your role, including:
- Mentorships with senior doctors for newly graduated vets
- Round-table discussions covering vaccinations, parasite prevention, diagnostics, and other aspects of pet care
- Continuing education yearly allowance
- Biweekly meetings with site leaders at the Hub to go over culture, communication, medicine, and various aspects of practice management
- Coaching and NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) training
- VIN membership
We’ve also extended our commitment to work-life integration through collaborative events and our Inspire, Empower, Lead trips to amazing destinations. Find out more about our events and training and mentorship opportunities.